TopBand: condx

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: condx
From: Peter.Chadwick@gpsemi.com (Peter Chadwick)
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 13:07:34 -0000
TG1/5 meeting about out of band and spurious emissions from Jan 4
through 9. (One of my jobs there will be to present a paper on Spurious
emission limits for the Amateur and Amateur Satellite Services)There is
a very remote possibility that I might be able to get on from 4U1ITU. If
I can, I'll try to get on before sunrise - I believe that 4U1ITU would
be a bit popular on 160! However, doubtless Murphy will provide crap
conditions if I do......

73

Peter G3RZP