TopBand: Re: ZL3GQ Not Well

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Re: ZL3GQ Not Well
From: bernie.mcclenny@mail.wdn.com (Bernie McClenny)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 00:36:26 +0000
Topbanders:
I found this in my mailbox and thought the topbanders may want to know.
Peter was the first ZL I worked on 160 meters when I first got on the
band in 1983.  I later met him at an FOC gathering at my next door
neighbors, W3LPL.  de Bernie

--
Bernie McClenny, W3UR (ex WR3E, WB3JRU)
Editor of The Daily DX