TopBand: Front End Saver

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Front End Saver
From: lmenzel@millcomm.com (Larry Menzel)
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 11:54:10 -0600
Listers,

Earlier this week there was some discussion regarding the use of recieve
antennas and
the external antenna input use that could result in damage to the front end of
our transmitters.

Here is the Web address for CS Engineering, the people who make the Front
End Saver.
Its: http://home1.gte.net/crlewis/

Read about it and see what they say.  I highly recommend the use of a
device like it
if you're going to use recieve antennas.

Good Luck and 73.  I'll be happy to correspond off-list with my experiences
if any
wish to do so.

Larry N0XB
Northfield, MN