TopBand: J8/DF2SS

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: J8/DF2SS
From: winlink@unix.cde.com (winlink@unix.cde.com)
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 1998 13:31:50 -0500
From: DF2SS@N0ZO.#LAKE.FL.USA.NOAM
To  : topband@contesting.com
To: <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 1998 18:16:25 UTC

***IMPORTANT***: You CANNOT use the reply function of your EMailer,
PLEASE follow the intstructions at the bottom of this message.

Hi you all out there,

last night was quite boring again, some QSOs at 02:00z,
some more 04:00z, 90% of them scandinavia only.

We did not succeed to shift our flight... all flights out of
St. Vincent solid booked!
So we will leave tomorrow (tuesday) and spend two days in Martinique,
relaxing from radio virus...
If I will find some guys to help us putting the ant down on
tuesday morning, will be on topband again 02:00z and 04:00z
tonight (jan05->jan06), if not, I could only recommend those
which were not lucky to wait for the next DXpedition....
Heard of such a plan from spain.

See you... where to go next?

Any comments, please to Wimo-antennen@t-online.de after jan 10.

73
"Fred" Volkmar J8/DF2SS

**********
  using your EMail program as follows:
  TO:  winlink@unix.cde.com
  SUBJECT:  SP DF2SS
  (Blank lines ignored)
  1st Line of Message:    Subject of your message, keep it short!
  Remainder of Message:   Body of your message
Note: Must be plain text, NO attachments, and < 10000 chars.
Processed by Amateur Radio Station N0ZO, n0zo@unix.cde.com
NetLink (c) 1996-97, W5EUT