TopBand: See ya later!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: See ya later!
From: eb6aok@jet.es (Enric)
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 21:14:52 -1
[¯¯¯ TST HOST 1.43b, Dif/Utc.:-1, Escrito el: Sab Ene 17 15:55:00 1998 ®®®]

        OK  boys, this post is just to let you know that EA6ACC will be out for
a couple of weeks, untill the second week of March I will be not on the air,
due  to  my trip to VK. I expect to have my own Email address when I return,
but  I  let  you  know through this media. I will receive the last messages
tomorrow,  Sunday  evening,  and  expect my last transmissions on Monday
morning, 05z-07z. So, hope to hear from you before my departure, if not, look
for me on my arrival,  08  March! Sorry for any possible delay in answering QSL
cards, but everything will arrive!!

See ya all soon, best regards and good DX,

Greetings de:
            Josep EA6ACC
            Internet E-mail via Enric EB6AOK
            mailto:eb6aok@jet.es