TopBand: BOUNCE topband@contesting.com: Non-member submission from[Bz

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: BOUNCE topband@contesting.com: Non-member submission from[Bzibm@chnmail.com]
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 07:33:04 -0500 (EST)
From: btippett@ctc.net
To: topband@contesting.com
To: <topband@contesting.com>
Date: 23 Jan 1998 19:50:00 EDT
Subject: Relay from BY1QH

Gentleman, we are going to pull an overnighter today and will be
QRV 160 meters again only from 1200 until Eu Sunset around
2200 to 2300.  We understand there are many copying us and
calling but again, we do not have very good receiveing conditions
and cannot copy many stations, only the good sigs are getting
through.  If there are no conditions on 160, we will move to 80
3513khz.  Again if no conditions will move to 40 around 7007.
This will be the last overnighter and the last shot for EU.  Will
not operate the 160 contest and will concentrate on 80 and 40
over the weekend.
            For some side notes, about all the signals we hear
on top band are the same strength, only a few are heads over
the others, AA0RS, W7XR, were the strongest by far.  All others
fall into the category of just over the noise.  Interesting on this end.
Will give a more detailed report when we are back in the states.
            73 de BY1QH gang