TopBand: YB0ARA/9 will continue till Feb 10th

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: YB0ARA/9 will continue till Feb 10th
From: gtaft@voyager.net (gtaft)
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 21:40:17 -0800
Fellow top banders

Phil, YB0ARA/9 says he will continue daily on 1826.5 from 1130Z (earlier
on quiet evenings over there) till he hears no one else calling.  He has
usually been QSX up at least one Khz.

He is scheduled for leave in the USA from Feb 10 thru Feb 24, and will
do more top band after he returns.  He is also talking of 80 M but
doesn't have an antenna up for the band at the moment(that I am aware).
We are working on that for his return.

He has worked many in the midwest and west and continues to try for east
coast and southeast USA, with some success.  His location in eastern YB
puts his signal generally in here with VKs.  Recent antenna improvements
seems to have helped his signal and we estimate he will be workable thru
equinox in the Spring.

Good luck

73  George  W8UVZ