TopBand: 3DA0CA for JA

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 3DA0CA for JA
From: crb@nanoteq.com (Chris R. Burger)
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 16:40:18 +200
>From 3DA0CA:

Oops, I have been giving my JA times in local not Zulu time.  I am there at
the right time, but will try a bit earlier tonight at about 2115 on the
usual QSX.  It is helpful to have these sunrise stats, but when the band is
open I hear consistant signals well before anyone's sunrise.  Haven't had
those condx of late.  If I had a weekend I would stay up until past JA
sunrise listening...but what with getting up at midnight local to look for
JA and then 5am local to work EU/NA I am short on sleep.  Hang in there JA,
we will have an opening some time and maybe I can put more than 8 in the log.

73...jon 3da0ca.