TopBand: Common mode rejection filters

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Common mode rejection filters
From: philk5pc@connect.net (Phil Clements)
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 12:23:16 -0600
At 07:57 AM 2/4/98 -0800, Bob, KG7D

>Dear Topbanders, Tree and others.

>People on this reflector should be incouraged to contibute useful
information, regardless of whether it is related to working a "New One". I
for
>one would rather have active and lively discussion of problems and
techniques rather than just spots of band conditions which are readily
availabl elsewhere on the net.

>It is unfortunate that some of our best contributors are now elsewhere
because of these very narrow interpretations.
>Otherwise we might very well call topband reflector newone_topband  @
contesting.com

Or maybe amiinthelog@contesting.com? I really get tired of the incessant
daily forwarding
of log sheets and what some guy in Bora Bora heard or did not hear on the
band. This stuff
is all history, just like the "A" index is! The technical topics are a
breath of fresh air!

(((73)))
Phil, K5PC