TopBand: More spools of Beverage wire

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: More spools of Beverage wire
From: w5kft@nts-online.net (Bryan Edwards)
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 08:55:30
        The local surplus guru has come up with another
group of the beverage wire spools.  These spools are
a small gauge (about 32 I think) wire with a nylon
supporting carrier enclosed in insulation.  Each spool
has 10,000 feet of wire on it.  He wants $100 each for
them.  He told me that he has 8-10 of them.

        We can do the same thing as when he had them before,
everyone that wants one can send me the money, I will go
pick them up, and then ship them to the buyers by UPS.
Price is $100 and UPS will run about $15.

        Let me know if you want one, when we get all the orders
together I will go pick them up and ship them to the deserving...

Bryan W5KFT