TopBand: 9M0C TRANSMIT ANTENNA?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 9M0C TRANSMIT ANTENNA?
From: bernd@osf101.infotechnik.com (Bernd Koch)
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 11:38:26 +0100 (MET)
Hi all,

> I have been reading the posts about 9M0C and I'm very interested in any
> information about their transmitting antenna for 160m (Titanex?).  What
> exactly is it?  How is it installed there (configuration, radials, etc.).
> Is it commercial or custom made?

Good news! Titanex is online now! Check out:

        http://www.qth.com/titanex

I have the new Titanex Homepage almost ready now and need only a few more
days to add the last details, more antenna pictures and sketches,
especially for the Titanex Verticals. So, stay tuned and check the site
again during the next few days. You also can contact Titanex now via
email:

        titanex@t-online.de

We also will soon announce a new rotatable, directional receiving antenna
for 160 and 80 based on a totally new concept different to beverages,
EWE's etc.! The first tests were done last weekend with impressive
results. It will be available in spring this year and I post it here as
soon as it goes into production.

73, Ben, DF3CB.

eMail:    df3cb@infotechnik.com
Homepage: http://www.qsl.net/df3cb/