TopBand: 7X, possibly also S0 trip

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 7X, possibly also S0 trip
From: on4ww@club.innet.be (Demeuleneere Mark)
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 23:34:39 +0000
Looks like I 'm going to 7X shortly. Location will be close to S0, Western
Sahara.

Ghis, ON5NT, provided me with a contact address in Algeria. Also the person
to contact in S0 (just a name and town).
For licensing purposes, I'm urgently looking for additional information that
might be helpful.

Am confident to get sponsoring for a radio.
Antennawise, I am looking for a vertical for 10-40m band.
Also looking for lightweight, compact amplifier.
Low band antennas no problem.

Any help appreciated.
73 - Mark - on4ww (ex-9x4ww)
on4ww@club.innet.be