TopBand: Any DU on 160m?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Any DU on 160m?
From: yc0low@ibm.net (Jo,yc0low)
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 22:27:11 +0700
Hi all,
It's been thirteen months since I took up 160m DXing and I must
say that I like it vy much. So far, I  didn't hear any DU on
the band, yet. I may have missed the chance, but is there anybody in
the Phillippines that I could make future topband sked with? Or,
can someone on this reflector refer me to any DU topbanders, pse?
Mni thanks.

PS: Opposite to 9M0C, the ZL7DK isn't an easy one for me, hi...
    I listened every day at my sunset, since its first day of
    operation. But, only QRN exists. No luck until I wrote this.

73 de Jo, YC0LOW, P.O. Box 147, Cinere 16514, Indonesia.
mailto:yc0low@ibm.net mailto:yc0low@qsl.net
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/3922554