TopBand: ZL7&KH9 wkd w/100W!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: ZL7&KH9 wkd w/100W!
From: dz@VOA.GOV (Richard Zwirko)
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 07:16:45 -0500
Worked ZL7DK at 1034Z and N6MZ/KH9 at 1107Z this morning (2 March) for
160 Meter countries #163 & #164 with 100 Watts. Although the QRN was
a bit higher than usual, both signals came up quite nicely on the vertical
and at times, on the NW EWE antenna.  The KH9 was below the noise when
I worked the ZL7. When I worked the KH9, ZL7DK was back down in the
noise, CQing with not too many takers.

Getting to sleep early for the Pacific I missed TJ1GB who showed up around
04Z on 1824Z. Hope he decides to show up regularly on the Top Band.

73 de Rich - K1HTV
dz@voa.gov