TopBand: Re: Mobile Dx

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Re: Mobile Dx
From: k4sb@mindspring.com (K4SB)
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 10:39:04 -0800
Earl W Cunningham wrote:

> I believe that was Carl, WB4ZNH, but I may be mistaken (as usual).
> Wonder whatever became of him?
> 73, de Earl, K6SE

Funny you should ask. Just got an email from Carl today informing me of
his new address,
which is: wb4znh@erols.com. Carl and Martha moved to Mich some years ago,
and not much
heard from him since then. From a copied message, I gather that Martha
recently underwent major surgery of some sort.

Still remember that 160 cw contact from Carl from somewhere on the east
coast of Africa long
time ago...Carl was "not" known for cw profiency. Anyway, he worked
several of us in the
Atlanta area on cw...if you can call it that.

Sure they would like to hear from old friends.

73

Ed