TopBand: N6MZ/KH9 This Morning

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: N6MZ/KH9 This Morning
From: g3xtt@lineone.net (Donald I Field)
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 20:32:55 -0000
We met Brett 9M6BG/VR2BG in Kota Kinabalu on our way home from 9M0C. He is
staying at 9M6CT's place which is a top floor apartment, so LF antennas
have to be up on the roof. Brett has an HF2V which he is top-loading. This
will also be his 160 antenna if he ever gets it working on that band. He is
certainly concious of the need for 9M6 on the low bands.

Don G3XTT

To: <topband@contesting.com>