TopBand: MLA2500 wanted for DXpeditioning

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: MLA2500 wanted for DXpeditioning
From: k8rf@fuse.net (Dan Flaig,K8RF)
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 15:48:05 -0800
My apologies for the bandwidth, but this is 160 related in the fact that
I need an amplifier suitable for DXpeditioning that works on 160, such
as an MLA2500.

I have used MLA2500's belonging to others before at VP5VW, VK9LX, and
VP5FXB.
They worked well, and make for an easy to carry package that covers 160
meters.

So, I am looking for a MLA2500 for sale.

I need this Amp for an upcoming DXpedition to CY9 St. Paul Island for
the CQ WPX CW contest, also for return trip to VK9LX in CQWW.

So any help in locating something such as an MLA2500 that is easy to
carry, puts out a few watts and covers 160 will be appreciated.

See you in the pile-ups on topband.
Dan
K8RF/VK9LX/VP5FXB
(513)232-2182