TopBand: Radial wire info

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Radial wire info
From: w5kft@nts-online.net (Bryan Edwards)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 14:31:37
        One of the local surplus guys calls me from time to time
when he gets stuff that he thinks hams might be interested in.
He called the other day about wire for radials.

        He has spools with 10,000 feet of a small gauge wire,
I estimate about a #34 insulated.  It has a stranded nylon
"carrier" inside the insulation to give it strength.  He is
selling these spools for $100 each.  Last time I was over there
he had about 6-8 spools left.

        If anyone wants one, you can send me a check and I will
pick it up and ship it to you. UPS runs about $15-20.  I am over
there regularly to check out his goodies so it is no problem to
pick it up and ship it.

Bryan Edwards W5KFT
Lubbock, Texas