TopBand: unnecessary repetition

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: unnecessary repetition
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 22:35:57 -0500
I just realized K6XT had the very poor taste to respond publicly to my private
note to him, so here is my response to him.  I again request everyone to
use some common sense in minimizing unnecessary repeats of messages.

(My private reply to him after several previous requests):

"OK Art, I'm glad to know it's not ignorance.  If you read the purpose statement
of the reflector, you would see mention of preserving bandwidth for those
folks who have to pay for others' long-windedness.  We've got enough of that in
original form without repeating it again!"

73,  Bill  W4ZV