TopBand: Radial Debate

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Radial Debate
From: n4xd@ix.netcom.com (n4xd@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 09:12:25 -0500
I've spent weeks deleting almost ALL the notes on the elevated radial
debate because: I do not have the option of using them (only have a
70'tower).

Seems to me that regardless of the "theory" what works best is what each
individual site can install in a practical manner. My vote isthat we
forgoe the theoretical debates (after all didn't they prove man would
NEVER fly??) and just let each ham do what works best for them?

Surely there is something more interesting than this continuing
discussion?