TopBand: A61AJ 160

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: A61AJ 160
From: bernie.mcclenny@mail.wdn.com (Bernie McClenny, W3UR)
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 12:59:18 +0000
Dave called me last night on the phone and said he would be on 1831
right then (01:57Z).  I was unable to listen for him however it looks
like he made it and was louder than the night before.  He will be there
for the next few days.  Listen around 01:45Z try 1831 1832 (only
suggestions).  It appears this will be the only scheduled times he was
willing to make on 160 meters.  He said he will show up other times but
nothing was committed.  Dave does not normally operate 160 meters and
will check the band occasionally.  73 de Bernie

de Bernie

--
Bernie McClenny, W3UR (ex WR3E, WB3JRU)
Editor of The Daily DX