TopBand: CW SUB-BANDS

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: CW SUB-BANDS
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 08:07:35 -0400
        Before we get a lot of inflammatory discussion going, I remind
everyone to consider the purpose statement for this reflector:

Welcome to the topband mailing list! This list is intended for the exchange
of information on 160-related topics ONLY. Our goal is to keep 160
information content high and noise low. Do not post questions about general
topics like equipment wanted/for sal, E-mail addresses needed, etc.
Occasional problem 160 QSL requests
are OK but use this reflector ONLY as a last resort after trying the ususal
sources. Feel free to post 160-related questions, but request responses
directly and then summarize the responses in a followup post.

               DO NOT USE THIS REFLECTOR TO POST COMPLAINTS,
               CRITICISMS, GRIPES, ATTACKS, ETC. VIOLATORS OF THIS
               POLICY WILL BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT NOTICE.

Be considerate of other subscribers who have bandwidth limitations and edit
posts
for succinctness. When responding to a specific individual, think carefully
before
copying to the entire reflector. Minimize noise, minimize bandwidth,
maximize 160
information, act like gentlemen and enjoy!