TopBand: "Who's Who.." UPDATE

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: "Who's Who.." UPDATE
From: watchman@tig.com.au (VK2ICV)
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 22:28:37 +1000
Dear Tobanders,

I wish to thank all of you for sending your topband updates regularly.
With your help we now have the most up to date listing on the internet.
There are more than 60 pages on the net linking to "Who's Who on the
TopBand"; it looks like we - topband freaks- are quite popular around!

I also need your help on following:
1. your input to complete TopBand Zone Record Table;
2. your picture for Photo Gallery.

Please don't be shy and modest especially if you have outstanding result
in any category. And you don't need to be the best looking ham to have
your picture "framed", hi.

"Who's Who  on the TopBand" is nothing else but recognition for those
who have achieved outstanding results on 160m and encouragement to rest
of us. For that reason, please send your score to be included.

Thank you for your cooperation,
best regards & 73

Nick, VK2ICV   http://www.watch4you.com/160