TopBand: VP8

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: VP8
From: Istvan.Bogyo@mdc.hu (Bogyo Istvan)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 14:24:28 +0200
Dear Fellow TopBanders,

I think I can summarize the replies as follows:

He has left Falkland and is /MM now
The opinions are split if he has ever been land based
His next stop is probably South Sandwich or South Georgia

Now if someone could tell him about sunrise, pileup management, etc. I
assume he has been very happy with the big NA pileup and never even
thought to stop and see if other continents are waiting there. Just
imagine that 02-04 UTC is  04-06 local, and it is really disappointing
to call someone day by day who does not care.

73 es DX

Steve HA0DU

Ildi