TopBand: Info HC-Expedition

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Info HC-Expedition
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 14:09:56 -0400 (EDT)
>From DJ8WL:

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 12:56:18 -0400
From: Peter Bobek <BOBEK@compuserve.com>
Subject: Info HC-Expedition
Sender: Peter Bobek <BOBEK@compuserve.com>
To: W4ZV - Bill <btippett@CTC.Net>

Hello Bill,

maybe this is of some interest for the 160m guys... Could you please
transfer it  to the top-band
reflector?

DL2YAK/Uwe just told me on 80m that he will be active from Ecuador between
Oct. 21 - Nov. 27, 98
and that he will specially look for QSOs on the low bands this time. He is
willing to make skeds but
this has to be arranged. More details will follow later. I do have Uwe´s
email-address but do not
want to publish it unless I have his permission. However, I can forward the
email-adresses of those
who need HC on top band to Uwe and ask him to arrange the skeds himself.

Not much activity on topband from here recently...  too busy with LF-work
(137 kHz).
Got the cards from 9M0S and XW30.

Best regards,
Peter/DJ8WL <bobek@compuserve.com>