TopBand: G4VFU/VP8

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: G4VFU/VP8
From: 100374.252@compuserve.com (J & AJ Robertson)
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 18:44:53 -0400
Have noted all your queries fellows so when I contact Carl later today I
shall ask him to clarify the dates he operated from land --( his wharf
office ).  When at sea he always tags MM but he realises there is still a
lot of confusion.               We are still having good openings to
Stateside every day  from 0930z -- W8JI has been copied well every day S7
at 0930 but doesn't copy us until  his  sunrise  and after when he reaches
uo to 5x9+10/15.  Keep listening you just may get a quiet morning fellows.
73 Jim ZL2JR