TopBand: URGENT info needed, 5T licensing

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: URGENT info needed, 5T licensing
From: on4ww@village.uunet.be (Mark DEMEULENEERE)
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 09:37:37 +0000
Hi all,

Back home for 3 weeks, leaving for 7X again on 3 August.
During my previous trip to S0 West Sahara, I went also through 5T Mauritania.
Would like asap to obtain license for 5T, in case I pass through again, to
activate all bands.
Urgently needed is correct name of Ministry of Communications in Nouakchott,
tel and fax numbers, name of person to contact, etc..
As for 7X license, still in progress, but have no clue to what the outcome
will be.
Further activation of S0 is possible, no idea when though. Stay tuned
through on5nt.
Tks es 73 - Mark - on4ww/s07ww