TopBand: SV9 Activity August '98

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: SV9 Activity August '98
From: i4ufh@contest.dsnet.it (Fabio I4UFH)
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 14:23:01 +0200

------=_NextPart_000_01AB_01BDB645.87021060

Crete Isl. EU-015

>From 03 August 1998 to 17 August 1998 I4UFH and IK2QEI will be active from
Crete.
We will guest op.at the SV9ANJ QTH, call will be SV9/I4UFH and SV9/IK2QEI
(a 2x1 call has been requested ... but  still waiting, more confirmation later).

Activity will be 6  to 160 m SSB and CW. Icom 706 , vertical R7, 4 el yagi 50
Mhz and windom antenna for 80m/160m, depending on space avalability.
USA and JA will be checked carefully on 80/15/10 m. Possible 2m operation depend
on propagation condition.

DX Frequency will be used and, when needed, split operation style

QSL to respective Homecall through Buro or direct callbook address.

73 de Fabio I4UFH