TopBand: CE8ABF

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: CE8ABF
From: grhosler@imation.com (Gary R. Hosler)
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 20:57:36 -0500
I worked Alex on 160M on 13-Mar-98 and he gave his manager as LU8DPM.  I
sent direct with SAE and $$ on 21-Mar-98 but nothing to date.  LU8DPM is a
QSL Mgr. for several stations so he may just be a bit busy.  I'd send him a
card and keep your fingers crossed.

de Gary  W0AW

Gary D Elliott <k7ox@pipeline.com> on 08/03/98 08:46:17 PM