TopBand: 5H3 ... a long term solution ...!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 5H3 ... a long term solution ...!
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 13:57:51 -0400 (EDT)
The following is from K8MN's manager WA8JOC.  As you all probably
know, Dave has been very active on 160 from J52US, 9L1US and A22MN.

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV

Hi all!

Well... Dave K8MN has started his FINAL rotation in Tanzania!  He has
just started the licensing application process, and has only just
received his residency permits there.  He should be there for 3 years or
so.

I will again ATTEMPT to keep up with his schedule for very active amateur
radio operations as QSL manager for this operation.  We will announce
operation scheduling as it is available with antennas going up, etc...

As far as I know (now) freq's will range from 160 through to 6 meters.
We will update everyone as info is available to us.  Time line for
licensing is unknown at this point, and as far as I know, NO sched's will
be considered for particular bands/modes.

As in the past,  direct cards w/sase will be processed first as logs are
available.  Buro cards, or those without sufficient return postage will
be routed through the buro's at one, or 2 times per year.

The current stations that I handle QSL's for are....
J52US
9L1US
9L9DXG
9L1SL for 2 months only in '91