TopBand: D68BW last chance.

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: D68BW last chance.
From: ea6acc@tinn.net (Josep)
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 18:30:49 -0000
Think today, Nov.6th, is the last opportunity for Hermann. It looks like
signals  have been heard in central-north EU sometime during his operation,
but not a peep down here, nor even on 80m. In the past days, I´ve seen spots
on the cluster that he was on 30m, still nothing here, but yesterday I could
copy and work Hermann with ease there, that make me thinking in an
improvement of propagation for the low bands, maybe! but nothing so far,
still no sigs. I keep fingers crossed for today, last chance for D6 for now.

BTW, 8Q7IO did very well, (thought they already closed), I could hear them
several nights around 1.823, with 449-559 sigs on my EWEs. Don´t know what
happened to the logs sent through INET but, some part of them seems to be
lost in-the-air, coz I did it on 160 and I´m not in those logs. Affraid of
that I asked the operator about my 160 QSO, and he replayed first on 17m
"QSL ur 160", and then on 20m "QSO 160 is OK", so don´t be affraid if you
cann´t find yourself in the logs, maybe you are!

Have a sked with KE7BT (ID) next week between 05-06z around 1.833, please
feel free stations from ID-WY-ND-SD-HI-AL and MS to give me a shout if you
hear me, I need those ones for 160m WAS. I´ll be everyday there, from 9th to
13th.

73, Josep
ea6acc@tinn.net