TopBand: 1830 & 1805

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 1830 & 1805
From: wb6tza@compuall.net (wb6tza@compuall.net)
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 09:04:25 -0800
Hi all

This is another example pointing to why I chose 1825.5 for XZ1N..
actually, most any fractional KHz is probably wise for an expedition TX
frequency, and any round 10KHz is a worst choice.

>Guys I sent a e-mail to the E30GA team asking them to stay off 1830
>because of the birdy.  I worked them at 01:57Z today (Sunday).  Like
>Jeff said they were louder than the birdy here.

Requesting information about interfering signals heard along the eastern
region of NA and & Carribean in the 1805 area... seriously considering
using 1805.5 TX at XZ1N during the 2300-0000 sunrise hour, while
concentrating on NA-Carribean-SA.

pse respond direct, will post results.

73, robin critchell, wa6cdr
XZ1N 160 band captain