TopBand: E30GA on SSB? No way!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: E30GA on SSB? No way!
From: lmenzel@millcomm.com (Larry Menzel)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 07:21:59 -0600
Well, Bill, At least you're hearing *something* other than line
noise and tractor drivers.

Conditions in the rest of the country are nada.  A quick look at
the 160 spots on DX Summit this morning confims that.  Not a
single call area represented exept a few 1,2,3's.

So take heart, and enjoy.  Guess I'll go work on my 12 and 17 meter
totals and hang laundry on my beverages.

Larry N0XB
Northfield, MN