TopBand: 3DA0CA progress report

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 3DA0CA progress report
From: Chris.Burger@Nanoteq.com (Chris R. Burger)
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 10:20:40 +0200
>From Jon Rudi 3DA0CA:

I had my 160 antenna come down last week Wednesday  right after a good
opening.  I thought it would be impossible to put back up but WU6T
talked me into trying.  I klugded it back together with bits of wire of
all sizes.  The wire was really rotted.  I hope it stays up for the
remainder of the season.

It resonates a bit lower, 1818 but I will still be able to produce 500
watts on 1.827.5.  SO look for me there.

Pay particular attention to my sunrise which is now 0256z. 10-15 minutes
before and 5 minutes after.  If more than one station calls I will go
split up 1 or 2 depending on QRM.

73 es hope to see the west coast and more EU/UK..jon 3da0ca