TopBand: EXPEDITIONERS

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: EXPEDITIONERS
From: DVoss@t-online.de (Dieter Voss)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 16:03:19 +0100
Hello all,

guess Mike mixed Falks e-mail address up with mine.

Here are the details of their Pacific trip:

DK1BT, DK7YY, DL2OAP, DL3DXX and DL8OBQ are going to 3D2 (24 Dec - 1.Jan)
and T2 (2.Jan - 14.Jan). You sure know the crew from their DXpeditions to
VK9X, VK9C, ZL7, S21, P2. Guess we should see a lot of topband activity
with fine signals. And EU can be shure to get a real chance to work
pacific on topband... maybe some others learn from them.

Please don't send me any e-mails asking for this operation! That's all I
know.

73s Dieter, DL3KDV