TopBand: An Opinion

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: An Opinion
From: rgarrett@sunlink.net (Bob Garrett)
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 22:11:45 -0500
I have read with first patience then lessening the numerous posts trgarding
the high and mostly low points regarding this years contest honoring W1BB.
It troubles me to think that most posts talked about not being ready, poor
antennas, poor conditions no time, and variations on the whining theme.  If
we are truly honoring such a great DXer, how would have W1BB handled these
inevidable circumstances.  I would bet he would simply say ah, 160 meters
always a challenge and never never predictable.  Sees to me that we should
think before we post our less than relavant comments to the reflector.

Ok, I am ready for any flames.

Happy New Year to all and VY GUD DX!

73, Bob K3UL

PS:  By the way, I worked everyone I called in the testt.