TopBand: VU2RBQ

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: VU2RBQ
From: bernd@osf101.infotechnik.com (Bernd Koch)
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 13:37:49 +0100 (MET)

> I am happy to read that VU2RBQ (aka DJ9RB) is active on 160 meters
> (there were no packet spots at all tho). Now the question is, how can we
> get in touch with him to set up sekds etc.
>
> Any Info?
> 73 es DX
> de
> Steve HA0DU

VU2RBQ (DJ9RB) stays in India for a few weeks. He runs 100W into a
self-designed wire construction (DJ9RB is a lowband fanatic). He is only
very occasionally active due to availabilty of power and restraints of his
host there. He will call someone back home via telephone (not me, he
didn't tell me!), when he is on 160. He uses Pactor mailing for outgoing
messages and news but I have no idea how to forward sked proposals to him.
That's all info I have.

He has a homepage at:
http://www.germany.net/teilnehmer/100/119720/index.htm

but it doesn't show any further infos.