TopBand: No More Whining!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: No More Whining!
From: btippett@alum.MIT.edu (Bill Tippett)
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 18:32:43 -0500 (EST)
        Good grief guys!  Are we adults or a bunch of 2 years olds?
Stop the whining and complaining!  Most of these expeditions
are doing the best they can under the circumstances and we can't
expect them to change the position of the sun or band conditions.

        We are fortunate that many of these expeditions are on 160
at all and sure don't need to whine in public about it.  Let's grow
up or at least act like we are.

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV