Topband: zk2

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: zk2
From: k7ca@infowest.com (k7ca@infowest.com)
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 23:43:37 +0000
Hello,
  Had a good night on 160 last night.  Woked about 250 stations with best
propagation to Japan all night.  It seemed the best US propagation was just
when I got on about an hour after sunset.  AA1K was booming in.  Then it seemed
to go down hill from there with a short peak for east coast at their sunrise.
I saw on the reflector that a UA3 heard us about an hour before our sunrise.
Tonight I'll be on at our sunset for about 2 hours then qrt until East Coast
sunrise at about 10:30z for 2 hours then will get back on at about 1500z until
sunrise at 17:15z for Europe.  Guess we were close to a EU qso last night but I
fell asleep 1/2 hour before sunrise here.  You can email me at
k7ca@infowest.com.  73, AL ZK2CA