TopBand: CQ160m Contest.

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: CQ160m Contest.
From: ea6acc@tinn.net (Josep)
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 18:58:17 -0000
   Callsign Used:    EA6ACC
       Operators:    Josep Torres

         Category:    SOHP

Defaul Exchange:   599 EA6

 BAND        Raw QSOs    Valid QSOs     Points     Mults     Countries

160CW            575                570           3185        22
51

Final Score:  232505 points.
>Comments:
________

Good condx over the whole contest weekend. Light showers appeared on the
island for the event, making ground quality a bit better, and cleaning up
the atmosphere.
Worked every US I heard, just missed N7DD (AZ), N5IA (NM) and CT, called
those guys insistently but they couldn´t hear me. JAs were copied quite
good, and worked several of them very early, between 1815z and 1950z. Did a
new-one for
#126, V47KP, and was called by KV4FZ, who apparently is in KP2. YV5JDP had
an outstanding signal around 0155z on the 31st, but the pile was huge, QRTd
soon,
shame! it should be my first SA station. Worked W1BB, W8TOP and some other
announced special calls. Did over 100 Q´s more than in 97 edition, and some
62K more points. I finished the contest at 0606z on Sunday morning.
Used my TS680s and TL922 (600w). The antennas were 25m TLV, and EWEs.

73, Josep
ea6acc@tinn.net