TopBand: .

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: .
From: 100374.252@compuserve.com (J & AJ Robertson)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 03:25:15 -0500
Greetings everyone.  ZL9 QSL card final draft was approved by ZL2HU and
Yaesu to-day ( Feb 25 ).  Printing will take 10 - 14 days so they should
arrive here within one months time.   Ken has arranged a team of six to
help and has printed out all logs from the computer logging system.
 Direct mail cards will be answered first of course.  Other DX Web sites
may wish to copy this information - many thanks.     73  all and please
improve band conditions.  Must say though that after sighting the battle
creek special ant I worked George next day from VK9YY for my 150 worked.
Next day I wkd Trey  from HC8 for 151 so guess I can't complain.   Jim
ZL2JR.