TopBand: xf4

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: xf4
From: W7lr@aol.com (W7lr@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 09:01:54 EST
xf4mx was on 1850 khz our saturday evening, 0550 utc to 0634 utc, ssb.
He worked a number of w6 stations, one which gave him an actual report 55.
NE9Z, Wyoming; WA4TT, GA; and W7LR southwest Montana could not copy him.
If anyone can qso him on hf ssb could they ask him for 160 cw and post the
possible info? Condx sound better this morning, vk6hd was a bit over s9 21
minutes before our sunrise; by 6 minutes before sunrise he was s6. vq9zz was
on 1823.5 heard by vk6hd, but n7jw and I could not hear him.

73 Bob W7LR   MT