Topband: 160m Condx in GM-land

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160m Condx in GM-land
From: Graham Mercer" <G.Mercer@btinternet.com (Graham Mercer)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 22:47:43 -0000
Reflectees ..

Had almost given up on THE BAND, but from 25th-27th April, (and let's hope
for longer!) - conditions, particularly to the Indian Ocean region have been
superb here in GM .... VQ9DX a good steady signal - and managing to QSO the
odd east coast US stn. about the time of my QSO (0015z) ... Mike/VK6HD also
getting through a substantial EU pile-up this evening  (27th/2222z)..[sorry
Mike for not responding immediately to your reply, but a UT5 thought he was
being called by you!] ... SFI figures well down on the recent norm, and
thankfully, QRN levels in this part of GM lower than most of the winter
period....

Long may it continue!

73 de Graham/GM4BES - now down to about 150w max!
( I need to get my hands on Svetlana's newly sculptured 572B's - both of
'em!!)