Topband: CY9

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: CY9
From: w9vne@fuse.net (james danehy)
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 17:26:16 -0400
Earl (K6SE) and the Topband reflector.

I called Dan K8RF who is the guy in charge of the CY9RF operation. I got
no answer to my telephone call. I called K4LT and left a voice mail. I
finally called W6RGG who also was a member of the CY9RF team. I talked
to Bob who confirmed that the trip has been cancelled. He would not
elaborate and deferred to Dan, K8RF to announce the reason for the
cancellation. It would have been a new one for me on Topband and I am
sure others are equally disappointed. I did not want anyone to stay too
close to the rig waiting for an operation that had to be cancelled.

73

Jim W9VNE