Topband: VK6 cndx & VQ9 info

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: VK6 cndx & VQ9 info
From: bazley@fullcomp.com.au (Michael Bazley)
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 10:31:46 +0800
Hi All,
Cndx were very poor in the test, No North America heard....nearest AH7R...a
few weak Europeans heard but not worked...No JA's heard. I did QSO Vk, ZL ,
YC, VQ9 and HC8. That must be some set-up at the HC8 location as they were
heard on both days of the contest.
Ron, VQ9DX told me that he will be returning to the States tomorrow and
back to using AA5DX. In the 4 months he has been on the island he has been
very QRV and I am sure has made a number of top band ops happy.
73 es dx de Mike VK6HD