Topband: small diameter wire

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: small diameter wire
From: gtaft@voyager.net (George Taft)
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 21:44:13 -0400
Trying to help an African ham fire up on the low bands.  We have need
for small diameter (strong) wire for inv vees or inverted "L"s.
Something close by neighbors either couldn't see well or wouldn't object
to.

Any ideas out there for something in the realm of #20 or #22?

I used to have a large spool of "phos-bronze" #22 wire that was very
strong.  It didn't solder the best - but if one persisted, u could get
the job accomplished.  I eventually used it for radials.  Anyone know
whether this stuff is still available?

Please reply direct to gtaft@voyager.net

And thanks

73  George  W8UVZ