Topband: EL2WW - new schedule

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: EL2WW - new schedule
From: DEMEULEN@unhcr.ch (Mark Demeuleneere)
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 16:46:50 +0200
October is here. As promissed, schedule starting next week.

TX frequency : 1828.5, always split, listening up1 to up2 (for JA, see below)

for NA/SA
2300z-...   (Monday through Thursday)
0610z-0630z (my sunrise - Monday through Friday)
Possibly night time operation as well, if you hear me on a higher band, pse ask
for qsy.

for EU
2010z (Monday through Thursday). If no propagation with JA, I continue with EU.

for JA
starting 2020z, qsx 1912 (Monday through Thursday)

During that very nice opening last week, I worked K7CA in Utah.
Too bad it didn' continue all the way to the west.
This week no Qs were made with EU at the 21z sked time.
I have been busy at my sunrise with ZL and VK on 80, succesfully.
VK3AJJ was worked on 80, one hour and 10min before his sunset,
and 35 minutes after my sunrise. We have been trying via the short
path for the last two weeks without success, et voila, the first attempt
via long path with daylight conditions was succesful (this is not 160
related, but thought it interesting enough to mention).

Hope you'll all be listening ! Strong signal stations who worked me b4,
pse give a call to let me know there is propagation.
QSL via ON5NT (as stated before, I will help out with the qsl-work once
back home in November).
73 - Mark - on4ww/el2ww.