Topband: ZK3 on Topband

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ZK3 on Topband
From: k3nd@yahoo.com (GALE STEWARD)
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 05:40:31 -0700 (PDT)
Got to the radio room at about 10:30Z this morning.
ZK3CW was Q4/Q5 with some deep QSB. This is about 45
minutes before my sunrise.  Wonder why they were not
on 40 & 80 at this time?  Packet showed they were on
earlier.  Maybe they can't operate 40/80 when they're
on 160.  Called for 10 minutes, but no QSO.  LOTS of
guys calling!  Wish I could have stayed around for my
sunrise as they might have peaked for my area.  Have
to leave before my sunrise  on week days. Bummer!!!
Hope everyone gets them.

73, Stew  K3ND