Topband: VK9LX

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: VK9LX
From: mikedev@interalpha.co.uk (Mike Devereux - G3SED)
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 21:50:37 +0100
<199910281054.GAA09811@contesting.com>
Sender: owner-topband@contesting.com

Riki
VK9LX was on tonight our time ( his sunrise ) and I worked him easily for number
210 !!
It's such a pleasure to hear a dedicated 160 mtr operator at work - staying in
there just in case - then making the qso's !!

It's been a big disappointment that T30 gang don't seem to be on at the right
times for EU on 160 or 80, instead I hear them at our sunrise/sunset working 20
metres !!  I know it's always a difficult decision with limited operators to
spend time on apparently un-productive bands ( In the case of 160 for EU that
is) - they have done a great job on HF however and given many of us a new one.

73's
Mike G3SED