Topband: 160M Condx

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160M Condx
From: W0AH@aol.com (W0AH@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 09:43:36 EST
Guess I know what it's like to operate this contest in summer!  The S9 snow
static was almost unnoticeable because of the S9 +20 static crashes.  My
apologies for not copying well and thanks to all who called.
If Paul, KF7MD, can get here, he'll operate the second night of our multi.
Please... Paul!
BTW, condx actually not bad.  Worked the real boys of summer: VK6HD and
VK6VZ.
Anyway, the foot or to of snow sure looks pretty!   To bed I go....
Doug  W0AH   at 9000' ASL in central Colorado